Hawaiian Tropic TM Est. 1969
Terms & Conditions
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to complying with the UK laws and regulations concerning protection of personal data. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is Edgewell Personal Care, Sword House, Totteridge Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP13 6DG. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Feref Ltd, 17-18 Great Pulteney St, London, W1F 9NE.
- Information we may collect from you
- Uses made of the information
We will use the information held about you to contact you by telephone, post and by email in the event that you win a prize in the Promotion. We will not use your email address for marketing purposes unless you consent to this ("opt in").
- Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose the information we collect about you to Quantum Marketing to enable them to contact you on our behalf to send you emails that tell you about our products, offers and promotions.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others.
The Application may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you have "opted in" to receiving marketing communications by email, you can request no to receive any further marketing communications by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your name and email address you gave when you registered with us.